Terms and Conditions For BDE Course
01. I certify that the statements in this registration form are accurate and consent to the release of any information contained herein to the Ministry of Transportation, Insurance Bureau of Canada and the MTO Course Inspector.
02. To be certified: You must successfully complete the entire course, consisting of 20 hours in-class, 10 hours student work book and 10 hours in-car lessons within 8 months. It is the responsibility of the student to schedule in car session with the school.
03. Must bring your MTO approved driving hand book in class.
04. Road test price is not included in BDE course fee.
05. The school has right to cancel or re-schdeule the class room session with 24 hours notice posted on the school web site. It is the responsiblity of the students to visit the webiste for most update informations/cancellation/notices. Full deposit will be refunded to the student, if student is not interested in any of the new schedules posted on the school website.
06. The student must read, understand and agreed to school policy.
I have read and understood the above contract terms and conditions. I agree to abide by them.
Successful completion of the BDE course means:
Classroom: 20 hours minimum
You must complete all classroom hours in sequence. You must make up any class room session missed, before moving on to the next class room section. Additional fee is appilcable.
You need to score a minimum of 75% in each class room test to pass/successfully complete classroom sections. If you do not pass the classroom exam, you may rewrite the exam. You can rewrite the exam a maximum of two times. If still you are unable to pass the exam, you need to re-register for the same class room session.Fee may apply.
In-Vehicle: 10 hours minimum
You must complete all 10hrs of your incar training to successfully complete in-car sessions.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to drive independently without any unsafe actions. Which means, you need to score minimum 75% in the incar evaluation test (Mock up test) If you are unable to meet the standard, you need more practice, before a 2nd attempt of evaluation test can be done. The 2nd evaluation needs to be paid extra for the extra hour (Not part of the course fee). You may buy practice hours from school, if needed.
To cancel a driving lesson, please notify your instructor & the school 24 hours in advance via email. If you miss a lesson or cancel with less than 24 hours notice , you will be charged extra for full lesson cost.
Flexible Hours: 10 hours Homework
The students need to complete & score minimum 75% in their homework assignment. The homework needs to be completed before the last classroom session.
You must complete the full course within 12 months of your course start date (Incar or inclass start date, whichever comes first), to be able to get your course successfully completed.
If for any reason you do not complete the course within 12 months of start date, the certification cannot be completed. It becomes null & void.
For physical classroom sessions- Registration fee paid at time of registration will ONLY be refunded if student made cancellation more than 4 weeks from the batch start date. No refund of registration fee will be provided if the cancellation is done after that time frame. Any cancellations done before the 4 weeks of class start date will be refunded minus the admin fee of $50.
Online inclass sessions- the registration fee is non refundable, as the student is enrolled in the system within 24hrs of the registration. Once enrolled, no refund is provided.
For those students who leave the course in between, No refund will be issued in any circumstances (Registration fee as well any other fee already submitted), once class room or in-car session has been started.
The fee paid for services not used within one year of the registration, will also be null and void.
The school holds NO RESPONSIBILITY for any services (extra practice lessons or road test package etc.) purchased by the students directly from the instructor without the proper registration or information to the school through (online or personal registration at school or an email to the school for extra services needing to be purchased). It is the student's responsibility to monitor the school website for the latest updates related to prices, classroom schedules or any other school services.